TLT9 - The Ninth International Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories
The workshop invites submissions that discuss relevant innovative work in treebanking, including the relations and links between, and possibly merging of, various aspects of morphological, syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic annotation; furthermore, submissions describing work on parallel treebanks and/or cross-language annotation schemas, on the relation between linguistic theory and the practice of annotation, and on applications of information in treebanks are encouraged as well.
The video of the conference will be available online during presentations. See the link.
- Anke Lüdeling, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Joakim Nivre, Uppsala University
- Deadline for paper submission: 12 September 2010
- Notification of acceptance: 10 October 2010
- Final version of paper for workshop proceedings: 1 November 2010
- Workshop: 3-4 December 2010
- Programme Committee Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Organising Committee: email@example.com